- Auguste Escoffier School of Culinary Arts-Shrimp Ceviche with Coconut and Lime
- The Carillon-Chilled Cucumber-Avocado Soup Jumbo Lump Crab | Crisp Wonton | Yuzu-Koshu
- Celtic Seafare-Irish soda bread with traditional smoked salmon, dill butter and pickled mustard seed
- No Va Kitchen & Bar-Grilled & Chilled Watermelon Salad with lemon, pistachios, and basil
- Noble Sandwich Co.-Bierchiken (German Style Sausage)
- Pleasant Storage Room-Snapper Ceviche with Lime Mayo and Tostones
- Soup Peddler Real Food & Juice Bar-Green Gazpacho with Local Cucumbers
- St. Philip-Savory Cherry Tomato Salad with Yogurt, Cucumber, and Lavash and Sweet S'mores: chocolate mousse, torched meringue, graham cracker
- Swift's Attic-Silver Fox Snowcone: caramelized white chocolate, almond granita, vanilla bean sherbet, and caramelized peaches
- Thai Fresh-Green Curry with Bastrop Cattle Company Grassifed Beef &Simmons Family Farm Thai Eggplants
- Trace at the W-Coffee Custard Mandarin Crème w/ Streusel Crunch, Nutty Passion Fruit Cake, and Citrus & Berry Mousse Shot
- Dolce Neve-Fromage Blanc and Peach Gelato + a Surprise New Flavor
- NadaMoo!-Bananas for Peanut Butter Ice Cream & Chocolate and Vanilla Cha-Cha-Cha
- Finn & Porter-Basil Parmesan Cannoli
GoodPop-Strawberry Lemonade and Hibiscus Mint "Pop"tails
Chameleon Coffee-"The Dude" Orange White Russians
There will also be an incredible silent auction full of awesome prizes, including a one-on-one photo class with Melissa Skorpil, a night in one of Hotel Cecilia's Poolside Bungalows, and an Ice Cream Social from Lick.
Proceeds from the event will benefit Meals on Wheels and More, a 501(c)3 nonprofit. Meals on Wheels and More has served the Austin area for 42 years, nourishing and enriching the lives of people in need through meal delivery and other programs that promote independent living. Can't make it to the event? Please help by making a donation to Meals on Wheels and More from the Big Chill ticket page, and by promoting the event using #AFBABigChill.
Specials thanks to AFBA sponsors: Uptown Modern, Cooking Planit, Kruger Diamond Jewelers, Byte, 505 Southwestern, Central Market and HCB Health.
Thursday, June 26 from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Bullock Texas State History Museum
1800 Congress Avenue Austin, TX 78701
Must be 21 years old to attend